In addition to all our supported tool tutorials linked on the navbar, here are some more Camosun sites designed to support faculty teaching online!
From CETL (Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- CETL Faculty Supports and Resources (moving online)
- Teaching and Learning Resources at Camosun
- Guidance for Faculty for Remote Instruction (more CETL resources)
- Assessment for Learning
- Creating Flexible Learning Experiences through Asynchronous and Synchronous Delivery Approaches
- Online Exam Tips for Students and Faculty
- Strategies for supporting student assessment and maintaining academic integrity in an online environment
- Academic Integrity: Shifting the culture from punitive to proactive
- Camosun College Academic Integrity Hot Tips
From the Library
- Camosun Library Faculty Services
- Library Online Instruction (CREDO InfoLit Modules and Camosun Tutorials)
- Faculty Guides at the Camosun Library
- Troubleshooting E-Resources (Camosun Library Guide)
- Textbooks and alternatives (including issues around integrating materials with D2L and using Open Education Resources)
- If you are thinking of adding materials to an online course (in D2L or otherwise), make sure to review the Copyright guide for Camosun College page, and contact our Copyright Advisor if you have questions.
- If you are interested in using Zoom at Camosun, please visit the Zoom basics libguide for help. Note that eLearning does not currently support Zoom, so you will need to contact ITS for additional support information.
And don’t forget to contact eLearning@camosun.ca to arrange to talk to an instructional designer.